May 09, 2019 · Comments Off on Digital Welcome Pack 2020: Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition Terms (2020)
1. The promoter is Paperclip App Ltd (company no. 09123171) whose registered office is at Henstaff Court, Llantrisant Road, Groesfaen, Cardiff, United Kingdom, CF72 8NG.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Paperclip App Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Paperclip's Digital Welcome Pack website.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 30th September 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. There is a limit of 2,500 entries per competition, after which time the entries will close.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prizes can be as follows: A UK National Young Person's Railcard, A free UK train journey (up to £100 value), and others which may be added in due course and explicitly stated on the competition entry.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.T he prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents 5th October 2020.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Paperclip App Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. Paperclip App Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Laste updated 16th September 2020