What does the admin do and how can I become one?
Being an admin is honour! The responsibility varies depending on what the group settings are but this can include:
- Approving users who want to join the group (if the group is set to private)
- Approving items and item requests that are posted on the group (if the group settings state that all items need approval)
- Removing users who break the groups rules
You will automatically become an admin when creating a group but if you want to become an admin of an established group then you can either:
1. Message the current admins of the group and ask to be added as an admin
2. Contact email@example.com stating which group you would like to become admin of